Just found out that Going Gear will have these beautiful collector’s edition lights available on their website at 6PM Eastern Time on Thursday, December 15th
According to the owner of “Going Gear”:
Due to the extremely limited nature and high demand, we will be limiting sales to one light per person/household, meaning you can buy either black or gold. Orders for more than one will be canceled and refunded and you will not have the opportunity to buy another one, so please keep this in mind. Discounts are disabled for both models, but free shipping will still work.
To avoid any issues, these will only be available online. We will not be accepting orders over the phone. Local customers, please order online if you want one and we will hold it in the store for you.
They will be priced a $198 each.
Here are the specs:
- CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, Infinite Variable Output Switch- slightly twist the Rotator Ring from left to right for Min to Max output.
- Turbo Mode: 500 Lumens (uses one 16340 battery to drive; Do not run the light continuously at turbo mode for more than 10 minutes.)
- Max: 210 Lumens (1.5hrs)
- Min: 1 Lumen (35hrs)
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 130 meters
- Uses one single CR123A (RCR123A/16340) battery
- Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
- High quality reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 82.8mm (length) x 23.2mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 46g（battery excluded）
- High-grade Titanium alloy, high-end jewelry level Titanium anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical forward click switch with momentary on
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Accessories: Clip, O-ring, rubber cap, lanyard, holster
Here is the product page:
These purchase links won’t be active until 6pm 12-15-2011:
Here are a few more photos: